I offer affordable 3D printing services in Montreal.
From printing to post-process operations (cleaning supports, sanding and coating the part), I provide a wide range of flexible services even on short deadlines.
If you have a found a model that your absolutely want to be printed or you have created a prototype and need a Proof of Concept, do not hesitate to ask me. I have multiple 3D printers with a wide range of materials and color (PLA, PLA+, TPU (flexible filament), Nylon, PETG…).
- You send me the model you want to print (.STL format)
- I review the file and if it’s printable I evaluate the cost
- I send you a quote with a description of the services provided
- You accept or reject it
- You pay by using Paypal if accepted
- I send you the part or you come for a local pick-up
I also have a good knowledge in 2D / 3D creation and I can assist you in the creation of your models or just for corrections/adjustments (mostly on Fusion 360 but I am knowledgeable on Skechup, TinkerCAD, Onshape).
- File audit and review
- Free quotes
- Post-process operations
- 3D modeling
- Shipping to North America or internationally if you are outside Canada.
Send me a quote request here or use my service hubs:
Here is a portfolio of my recent prints: