I had to modify the ESC enclosure in order to hide and protect the motor wires better. I added an open tube to the enclosure box and I also have corrected the top of the enclosure to be able to insert the 10 AWG wires of the ESC on the side. I think that the tube is a bit large but after adding hot glue to the wires to fix everything I am pretty happy with the result.
I also designed an enclosure for the Y series cable that connects the ESC to the two batteries.
Finally, I have adapted the ESC settings and I think I found a better setup. As I have been using my board for a month now, I found that the startup was a bit slow and I felt the need to have accelerated accelerations and faster. I have to add modify the following parameters:
- Initial acceleration: from Soft to High
- Start power: from 40 to 50)
This configuration is optimal for my use and is not recommended for beginners or for using this project at startup. I recommend sticking to the tutorial setup for the first few weeks.